The Starlight Children’s Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping seriously ill children and their families cope with their pain, fear and isolation through entertainment, education and family activities. Whether it’s helping to pass long hours in a hospital, learning more about a disease, or just having a chance to make special memories together as a family, Starlight is there.
Carly is an ambassador for the NY/NJ/CT branch of Starlight. She not only helps to raise money for the Foundation as she did with her Stageit performance and fan event, but also goes and talks with the kids, and sings for them. Carly was a featured performer at the Foundation’s 2012 Annual Gala, and recently she brought some of the Starlight kids to see the Broadway Show, Spiderman. “What’s great about the Starlight Foundation is that they offer support for both the kids, and their families” says Carly.
Want to get involved?
Visit Starlight's official website to learn how you can help out!
Carly Rose Sonenclar performs ‘Feeling Good’ at Starlight Gala
- Carly Rose Sonenclar performs ‘Feeling Good’ at Starlight Gala
- Champions Walk Among Us 2 – New York News
- Carly Rose Sonenclar Interview at 28th Annual Starlight Gala (3-14-13)
- Carly Rose Sonenclar performs ‘Hallelujah’ with Starlight kids
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – My Day. My Life. Starlight Children’s Foundation