Welcome to all Carly over 30 Fans

All Carly-related talk. You love her. We love her. Discuss.

Welcome to all Carly over 30 Fans

Postby HOGRider » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:02 am

We all have one thing in common .... the little Diva Carly Rose Sonenclar.

With the "over 30" members now joining here, I'm looking forward to some lively, informative, and fun information flow between all us Carly Fans. What continues to amaze me is how a pint sized 13-14 year old girl can effect and influence so many people of so many different races, and ages, from all over the world!

And this is just the beginning because so far she has mostly only reached people who watch the X Factor (or happened to be walking past the TV while she was performing, as in my case!).

When Carly launches her first album.... her fans will go ballistic! :D :P :mrgreen: 8-)
HOGRider
Dreamer

Advertisement

Re: Welcome to all Carly over 30 Fans

Postby CarlyRoseFanArt » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:04 am

Welcome to all of the over 30 fans who are joining the site. In my case, I happened to walk past the tv and saw her during the finale.
CarlyRoseFanArt
Auditioner
Auditioner

Postby roodog » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 am

I was told by a friend to look at something on youtube . I did so , can't even remember what it was now , but I am going to try to get to Carlys 1st concert in August along with my friend Lark Cheam . And a few more older fans are going to try as well . Anyway , I looked to the list on the right and noticed XF auditions . Most had a couple of thousand views . Carly was already getting up to 100,000 and this was inside a day . I thought it must be good .
NOTHING could prepare a person for how good Carly is . I love Jazz and Blues and when I saw it was feeling good , Nina Simone I was sceptical as this is an extremely difficult song . She killed it , doing the best version that has ever been done , much better than Nina . I am not ashamed to say I'm hooked .
roodog
Dreamer

Postby 1stCRSangel » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Welcome all. :-) It's cool that Carly brings together so many people of all ages and countries around the world. Great credit to her talent and universal appeal.
1stCRSangel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Justin » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Welcome everyone, happy to see the new members here. Looking forward to having many discussions in the future :-)
Justin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GeorgeD » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:33 pm

I'm definitely over 30(!) and have been an obsessed fan ever since she killed it all on X-Factor. So happy to take part in whatever is needed to help our amazing Carly conquer the world, as it seems she's doing already! I think, like most of us folks, that we are witnessing some music history-in-the-making. :-)
GeorgeD
Dreamer

Postby catmando » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:17 am

Yall know me here and I was on the over30 site too. :) I saw Carly live on her first audition and even though I'm a HUGE Jackie Evancho fan, I fell in love with Carly as well! They could be sisters as they share so many great and wonderful traits and Carly is just 11 days shy of a year older than Jackie. Here is a HUGE birthday cake the Kean Idol people made for Jackie for her 13th bday on the 9th. Big 1 3 on top!; 8-) :party: :music: :dance:

https://twitter.com/jackieevancho/statu ... 72/photo/1

We the Over30 crew are happy to be here!! :)
catmando
Dreamer

Postby larkcheam » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:28 am

Just happy to be anywhere where Carly's Angels congregate together and discuss our favorite topic, Carly Rose Sonenclar. I was hooked the first time I saw her audition and has been Carly Addicted since, a really severe case of Carlyitis, incurable but can be alleviated by listening to Carly's songs. Going to miss the over30s but this hopefully will be our second home from home.
Last edited by larkcheam on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
larkcheam
Dreamer

Postby larkcheam » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:30 am

And this was my last post on the Over30s.

Lark Cheam to Terri

Fyorek Fyorek Lark...Do you think we could get Carly to give us a Post Office Box number so we could send her birthday cards. I would love to see her get like a zillion cards for her birthday which I believe is April 20th.

Carly, I do agree with Frank above. With a Post Office Box number we Carly's Angels could all send you our Birthday Cards from around the world.

From Terri to Lark Cheam

Terri Edelman
OK Lark we will do it. The reason we have not done that as of yet is that we don't have the capability of answering all of the mail at this point so we didn't want people to send stuff and wonder why they were not getting responses.

Also, Terri said they'll be announcing details of Carly's concerts this coming week.

Lark Cheam
Also, about Carly's concert, we do have some Carly's Angels who are planning on going to NY for her concert but we are not certain of the date and venue. We do have some info that it'll be on August 10th at the Best buy Theater, so some of us are planning on being there for that concert. Could you confirm this?

Terri Edelman
Stay tuned for an announcement this week!!!!

So for any Carly's Angels who are thinking of attending Carly's first concerts, stay tuned!

And since this could be my last post here before you all join up with CarlyRoseOnline, let me say that its been a pleasure knowing and interacting with you guys. Thanks for letting me be a part of your group.
larkcheam
Dreamer

Postby nybabe58 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:59 am

Im an over 30 fan also and not embarrassed to say Im 55. I didnt just happen to pass by my Tv and see Carly performing. I was given a heads up and knew of her talent for some time as some of you probably did also. You see my brother is her dads best friend. They went to school together years ago in NY. Bob and Terri are wonderful people(havent seen them both for years before both the kids were born) and have brought up an amazing young woman and also her brother Russell too! I was thrilled when my brother Al told us that Carly would be on the X factor and had not really heard too much of her before that but some clips from the tv show she was on and some of her performs on off broadway I believe. Not until X Factory did I see what he has been talking about for years and couldnt wait till she appeared on the show knowing she would go viral once she began singing. To get that reaction from Simon and the rest with that first audition in front of that audience was incredible to watch. Well all that is history and I hope to be there on Aug 10th! Carly is and will continue to be a HUGE STAR!! :yes:
nybabe58
Dreamer

Postby catmando » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Hey Justin how about an over30 forum on here, or at least pin a thread for us.
catmando
Dreamer

Postby Justin » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:33 pm

catmando wrote:Hey Justin how about an over30 forum on here, or at least pin a thread for us.

The whole idea of this 'merger' was to have a place where all Carly fans, regardless of age, can all talk together. And that is what we agreed on when we decided to make this happen. So there won't be any adding of a separate forum or pinned thread. We're gonna keep it so all fans talk together.
Justin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MrHoneyBoy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:12 am

Hello people!!! Im so happy to be here! 8-)
MrHoneyBoy
Dreamer

Return to General Talk